Beyoncé - The Best Of B'Sides & Unreleased (2023)


CD 1

01 What's Good With You
02 Summertime (Remix)-feat Ghostface Killah
03 Back Up
04 Waiting
05 Lay Up Under Me
06 Standing On The Sun
07 Sexuality
08 What's It Gonna Be
09 I Can't Take No More
10 Postcard (New Shoes)
11 Stop Sign
12 Dreaming
13 Rise Up
14 Donk
15 I Been On (Unpitched Version)
16 In Da Club (Remix) (Bonus Track)
17 Sorry (Demo Version) (Bonus Track)

CD 2

01 Keep Giving Your Love To Me
02 Fighting Temptation-with Missy Elliott, MC Lyte & Free
03 A Woman Like Me
04 One Night Only
05 Lost Yo Mind
06 Black Culture
07 Ring Off
08 Before I Let Go
09 Creole
10 Wishing On A Star
11 Everything I Do-feat Bilal
12 Still In Love (Kissing You)
13 Honesty
14 Proud To Be An American (God Bless The USA)
15 At Last
16 Wishing On A Star (The Neptunes Remix) (Bonus Track)

Um comentário:

  1. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wY2qmgWXLk8PSkjExOskv29eV0vg8UYC?usp=sharing

    ResponderExcluir