The Pussycat Dolls - Greatest Hits (2020)


01 Don't Cha-feat Busta Rhymes
02 Sway
03 Stickwitu
04 Beep (Video Version)-feat Will.I.Am
05 Buttons (Video Version)-feat Snoop Dogg
06 I Don't Need A Man
07 Wait A Minute-feat Timbaland
08 When I Grow Up (Video Version)
09 Whatcha Think About That (Video Version)-feat Missy Elliott
10 I Hate This Part
11 Magic
12 Takin' Over The World
13 Bottle Pop (Video Version)
14 Elevator
15 Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)-feat A. R. Rahman
16 Hush Hush, Hush Hush 
17 React
18 Fever (Carmit Batchar & Melody Thornton Duet) (Live) (Bonus Track)
19 Space (Melody Thornton Solo) (Bonus Track)
20 Played (Ashley Roberts Solo) (Bonus Track)
21 Don't Wanna Fall In Love (Kimberly Wyatt Solo) (Bonus Track)
22 If I Was A Man (Jessica Sutta Solo) (Bonus Track)

Um comentário:

  1. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NEsE69_ZJPcuIeEpshN8dbWBA_QeEvbs?usp=drive_link

    ResponderExcluir