Jennifer Lopez - Greatest Hits - Vol. 1 (Special Edition) (2007)


CD 1

01 Feelin' So Good (Radio Edit)-feat Big Pun & Fat Joe
02 Love Don't Cost A Thing
03 Jenny From The Block (Track Masters Remix)-feat Styles P. & Jadakiss
04 Get Right (Remix)-feat Fabolous
05 Do It Well (Remix)-feat Ludacris
06 Waiting For Tonight
07 I'm Real (Radio Edit)
08 Hold It Don't Drop It
09 Let's Get Loud (Radio Edit)
10 Play
11 If You Had My Love
12 Ain't It Funny
13 I'm Gonna Be Alright (Track Masters Remix)-feat Nas
14 I'm Glad
15 Alive (Radio Remix)
16 All I Have-feat LL Cool J
17 Hold You Down-feat Fat Joe
18 Qué Hiciste (Radio Edit)
19 I'm Real (Murder Remix)-feat Ja Rule (Bonus Track)
20 Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix)-feat Ja Rule & Cadillac Tah (Bonus Track)

CD 2 Special Edition Bonus Disc

01 Baila
02 Walking On Sunshine
03 Loving You
04 Control Myself-LL Cool J feat Jennifer Lopez
05 No Me Ames-with Marc Anthony
06 Si Ya Se Acabó
07 Baby I Love U!
08 Me Haces Falta
09 The Way It Is
10 Brave

Um comentário:

  1. https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1GF1gLSnvD5mUaSD51h2zVlHJLphGGTcZ?usp=sharing

    ResponderExcluir