CD 1
01 We've Got It Goin' On
02 Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
03 Larger Than Life (Video Mix)
04 The Call (Extended Video Version)
05 Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) (Video Version)
06 As Long As You Love Me
07 I Want It That Way
08 Shape Of My Heart
09 Anywhere For You
10 Drowning
11 Get Down (You're The One For Me)-feat Toni Cottura
12 The One
13 All I Have To Give
14 I'll Never Break Your Heart (Radio Edit)
15 Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
16 More Than That
CD 2 Special Edition Bonus Disc
01 Boys Will Be Boys
02 If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy) (Radio Edit)
03 It's Gotta Be You
04 Roll With It
05 That's The Way I Like It
06 Let's Have A Party
07 Hey, Mr. DJ (Keep Playin' This Song)
08 I Wanna Be With You
09 Every Time I Close My Eyes
10 If You Stay
11 Don't Leave Me
12 Missing You
13 If I Don't Have You
.jpg)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Uc-haZNUUaG8VkxagPo5u80km7xXuzRw?usp=drive_link
ResponderExcluir