The Corrs - Greatest Hits (Special Edition) (2017)


CD 1

01 Breathless
02 So Young (Alternate Version)
03 Angel
04 Runaway (Tin Tin Out Remix Edit)
05 What Can I Do? (Tin Tin Out Remix)
06 Long Night
07 Dreams
08 Give Me A Reason (Cutfather & Joe Remix)
09 White Light
10 Forgiven, Not Forgotten
11 Only When I Sleep (Radio Edit)
12 All The Love In The World
13 Bring On The Night (Radio Edit)
14 The Right Time (Radio Edit - Dance Mix)
15 I Never Loved You Anyway (Remix - Alternate Version Radio Edit)
16 Radio
17 Summer Sunshine
18 Hit My Ground Running (Radio Edit)
19 Love To Love You (Radio Edit - Alternate Version)
20 Queen Of Hollywood

CD 2 Special Edition Bonus Disc

01 No More Cry
02 Stay
03 At Your Side (Remix)
04 I Do What I Like (Radio Mix)
05 Irresistible
06 No Good For Me
07 Would You Be Happier?
08 Unconditional
09 A Love Divine
10 Don't Say You Love Me
11 Una Noche (One Night Spanish Version - Radio Edit)-feat Alejandro Sanz
12 Catch Me When I Fall (Radio Edit)
13 Butter Flutter (Radio Mix)
14 Little Wing
15 Say
16 Goodbye (2006 Remix)
17 Strange Romance
18 SOS
19 Ellis Island
20 Son Of Solomon

Um comentário:

  1. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SmOFTqUxlUJ2pmO-VrvHt4OVYWvQ7EeH?usp=drive_link

    ResponderExcluir